Thursday, September 2, 2010

wedding day

wedding day,Mom asked me: sitting in the corner begging look like two people? I see Over the past when there was an old man staring at me,next to a woman,I found my head down looking at them quickly.I do not know them but not like the beggar,even folding clothes is the new India are seen out.mother said they like beggars,old lady's christian louboutin side leaning against the cane's sake.mom Tianchi orphans,no relatives there,do not know if they go on the bombers.Now beggar bad lot,actually ,like other in front of the hotel,see Which wedding to pretend to eat the black liquor relatives.I said no,called Tianchi ask you? Tianchi Huanglihuangzhang flowers out of my hands on the ground and in the end squeak Zhiwu Well that is their home court Tang Shu and Aunt.I glared at my mother one: almost the relatives christian louboutin shoes away.mom Tianchi not you orphan? would be no relatives then? Tianchi afraid of mother,bow,said his distant home relatives,not from a long time.but marriage is a major event,the family did not come to mind pleasant for a relative is a pity,so ......I trust in Tianchi shoulder blame his relatives also say that earlier,should they transfer a tables,since relatives can not stand sitting on the table.Tianchi let them sit there and say that's stopping it,take another table to eat them too uncomfortable.until I opened it on the table also sat Tang Shu and Mrs Hall.King I read that table christian louboutin sale wine Xie,Tianchi hesitated took me around wiping from their past.back to see their heads buried in the very low,thought I Tianchi to pull back: Tang Shu,Tang aunt,we a toast to you both! They looked up and stared at me a little bit do not believe.two old hair is gray,and looked very old and should have seven or eight-year-old look like Aunt's eyes are empty hall,although the opposite face My eyes flash,but uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment