Wednesday, September 1, 2010

read as living, learning another Zhuade Jin, I rarely go home

read as living, learning another Zhuade Jin, I rarely go home. father is still working for the 50, I send food to the burden of the duty-bound to fall Niang body. each is christian louboutin always next door aunt pickle help for my good copy, and then sent to the Mother christian louboutin shoes Road, .20 miles gut loss tan firmly put down, rain or shine. is really a miracle for his son christian louboutin sale to do whatever your mother not at all crazy . In addition to maternal love, I can not explain this phenomenon in medicine should be how decipher.
2003 年 4 27, is a Sunday, Mother came, not only to bring me the food, also brought 10 Several wild peaches. I picked up a bite, smiled and asked her: \Wild Peach, my sincere recognition of her: \forward. bid farewell to your mother, I dashed into the entrance before the final review of. The next day, I was teaching class, aunt came hurriedly school, so I shouted to the classroom teacher. aunt asked my mother to send food to not, I that sent her back yesterday. aunt said: \, should not 错啊. aunt asked: \the bad on this wild peaches. \was able to grow on the cliff preserved. We also found a trace of peach with The branches break under the trees is Baizhang abyss. aunt looked at me said, \\body blood coagulation has become a heavy long black. I have to feel exhausted all sad crack, clinging to your mother, said: \son tan your life hh ah, you did not live to enjoy the day fu ah hh \Day, Mother was buried in the first 100 days after, Hubei University, tipping the acceptance letter came through the Mother by the way, through which several strains of wild peach trees, through the village rice field before, went straight to \into my house. I inserted the letter late and lonely graves in the Mother: \love speechless, mad with her instincts, to create a high maternal tears of motherly love story of people! what the world comparable to maternal love? what the world situation comparable to Muzaizhiqing? motherly love and selfless World wide, the arrangement and shall be deemed to exist a long time! would like the world children, do not forget to return a deep sense of motherly love ray Fang Xin!

No comments:

Post a Comment