Tuesday, September 7, 2010

era I was born lucky

era I was born lucky, no calamity and natural disasters to catch up with the Cultural Revolution, the hunger for older people often say that herve leger bandage dress eating the roots of the era, we can not imagine have never experienced. I leisure grandfather always like to eat bark and roots of his period of history tell us of this generation to listen to, in order to educate us, they have had to eat bark and roots that move it is very great and unusual, and sent no eat shit, because they are still alive, the living dead than great, at least those who starved to death is not great. This is like fighting fire, when anyone not want to be martyrs. but often have a lot of Emergency die without care, and eventually became a martyr by unified planning.
I grew up in a worker's family, said to my mother when I was with LI had been wiped out my thoughts, because she wrong to commit himself to a man who can not be entrusted to my father, Yang and promising students. Her husband is a woman that married the second time the only opportunity to change their own fate, so when people hear about my father, herve leger dress she discrimination because of low levels of literacy lead to low capacity, to hear \there is no point as the men, she has never been so depressed, man of few words, and your spirit no, bad temper, like losing the wings of a bird can not be proud to fly the same. My father, Yang promising run into my mother angry every time, he play gooseberry of silence, herve leger hiding in the corner of a pick one of the smoke, everything is not smooth are transformed in the smoke, spit, gather together those who smoke is rising at first, but in the end they are both calm casual the opening years, slowly being swallowed up forever Fully air. At this time he did not have a little man's power and prestige, as the ball generally discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment